4 Job Board Plugins for WordPress
Last updated on February 24, 2023 by Editorial Team
There are a variety of job board plugins for WordPress that can help you to create a job board on your website. Each of these plugins has its own advantages and features, so it's important to take the one that will fulfill all of your needs.
In this article, we will go through the 4 best WordPress job board plugins those can use for your website to manage your job posts easily and hassle-free.
Recruitly Addons is one of the best job posting plugin for WordPress to create and publish the job posts on your WordPress website without any extra plugins (except Elementor). You can create the listings with fully responsive and attractive designs very simply and hassle-free.
Here are some of the main features:
- Elementor page builder supports (since it’s a job listing addon for Elementor)
- Multiple agencies can post their jobs
- It has 8 types of widgets or elements
- AJAX search and Pagination
- Can create Featured Jobs
- Can show Popular Jobs
- You also can show specific jobs accordion to criteria (like: sector, type or city)
- Applicants can compare multiple jobs before applying
- Applicants can see the applied jobs after apply
This is another great job listing plugin for WordPress websites. It has a wide range of features that set it apart from other job board plugins, including application deadlines, application tracking, job alerts, and job suggestions and much more.
The top features of this plugin are:
- WooCommerce Supports
- Frontend listing submission
- Profile and Resume builder
- Effective jobs search
- Powerful sorting options for job listings and resumes
- Multiple ways of showcasing job listings and resumes
- 3rd party plugin supports like WPML
- Translation ready
- Demo importer
It is a full-featured WordPress job application plugin to manage job listings on your website. It has a CSV import tool that allows you to easily import your listing data just a few clicks. Powerful job search and filter option so that users can search the listing quickly and effectively.
We mentioned some of the key features below:
- Paypal and Stripe payment gateway integration
- Powerful job search
- Frontend listing submission
- Candidate Dhasboard
- Employer Dhasboard
- PDF maker
- Resume builder
- WPML supports
WP Job Hunter is one of the most powerful and responsive WordPress job portal plugins to create job listing websites or portals. It is compatible with standard programming techniques. Tested with a lot of themes and works well with any professional WordPress templates. The big thing about this plugin is included Google Maps to help your visitors to find the place of the jobs.
Below mentioned the key features:
- One-click facebook share and like button
- Show job’s location with Google Maps
- Auto-post feature after page load
- Enable or disable comments on jobs’ posts
- Generate tags by automatically from the content with an intelligent method, ability to excluding tags
- Stats contain the number of total jobs, the top 50 viewed jobs and the last 50 viewed jobs
- customize jobs on the widget by enable or disable description-, location- and company informations
Final Thoughts of WordPress Job Listing Plugin
We think this article will help you to take the best WordPress plugin for job board to use your website or portals. You may see that every plugin comes with its own advantages, functionalities, and prices.
We tried to explain in-a-short detail of these job listing plugins features so that you can quickly choose one from them. Now, it’s your time to take one and use, which fulfill your needs.