Top 2 Chart and Graph WordPress Plugins
Last updated on February 03, 2024 by Editorial Team
Data is the key factor of any industry in the modern world. So every company keeps data and shows an attractive way that can easily understand people. You may need a chart and graph plugin to visualize the data on your WordPress website.
Today we will discuss the top 2 chart and graph WordPress plugins so that you can easily choose for your website. The best thing is that these two plugins were made for the most popular page builder Elementor. So, if your site is made with Elementor, then you can go for one.
Graphina is the best chart and graph plugin for WordPress as well as the Elementor page builder. This fantastic plugin represents your data and numbers on an excellent-looking, dynamic graphs and charts.
It's far a flexible WordPress plugin that lets you to create several styles of graphs and charts for a looked-after and clear show of data for your website. It has powerful options set with Dynamic visualization capability. The chart or graph can create in multiple kinds of reports or statistics to display.
The main features of this plugin are:
- Can fetch the data from Google Sheets, CSV, MySQL Database and Rest API.
- It has 12+ Charts and Graphs including Geo Google Chart, Line Chart, Pie Chart, Donut Chart, Mix Chart etc.
- You can restrict the data to see by setting the role or password.
- Auto AJAX reloading for get the real time data
- Can export the data in PNG, SVG and CSV format
- Unlimited color options to set the Chart and Graph colors
Chartina is a sophisticated chart and graph addon for Elementor page builder. By one widget you can create 7 types or variations of charts and graphs. So, to display your data or statistics this WordPress chart and graph plugin could be one of the better solution for your website. It has lots of options to customize your charts by few clicks in a minute.
Some of the features are:
- By one widget can create 7 Types of Chart and Graph including Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Line Chart, Radar Chart etc.
- Limitless color options for the Chart and Graph
- Can set 30+ animation effects to any Chart
- Multiple categories to display the data
- You can customize the Title, Tooltip, Legend and Grid styles the way you want
- It makes sure you can display unlimited data with any kind of chart.
Summery of WordPress Plugins for Chart and Graph
We tried to explain in-a-short detail of these charts and graphs plugins features so that you can quickly select one from them. Now, it’s your time to pick and choose the WordPress charts plugin which fulfills your needs.
So we hope this article will help you to take the best WordPress chart plugin for visualizing the data on your WordPress website.